SCSD2 parents and guardians may make electronic textbook and meal payments.
1) Log in to your child's Harmony account. Select the Online Payment option from the left hand column.
2) Enter your credit card information in the form that opens. The form includes your child's name at the top and also has a current lunch and textbook balance amount. You will need to enter an email address (where the payment receipt will be sent)
3) Select the Make a Payment button only once for each transaction.
Online Payment Q and A
1. When does my deposit show up in the account?
Payments made before midnight will show up in the account on the next day. Payments made after midnight will show up on the next day.
2. Will I be charged extra for using this system?
When you enter the amount of payment, an automatic charge of $1.00 per transaction will be added to your total. That transaction payment covers the banking cost of the transaction.
3. Can I make payments for multiple students at one time?
No. The payment system links to accounts individually. The transactions will need to occur one at a time through each student's Harmony portal.
4. Is paying on Harmony secure?
Our Harmony website is protected with industry standard SSL data encryption. In addition, Harmony utilizes the Skipjack Transaction Network; a secure, high speed payment gateway that provides one of the strongest data encryption protocols in the industry.
Your financial information is never stored within our system. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information each time you make an online payment in harmony. We are confident that your data will be secure.
5. How will I know that my payment went through?
You will receive a confirmation email that includes a receipt number and transaction number. After your transaction has posted (after midnight on your payment date), you will be able to look at your student's lunch balance or textbook fee balance online and see the effect of your payment. If you have any questions or issues with a payment, please email us right away at email@example.com or call us at (812) 752-8949.
6. Can I still make a payment with check or cash?
The traditional methods of making a cash or check payment in an SCSD2 payment envelope is still in place. Students or parents can make such payments any morning in the cafeteria or any time, any day in the office.